Friday, December 26, 2008

my second last word on the matter...


WELL! what now???

I speak for myself when I say that I am a little sad to be coming home so soon, although I am looking forward to seeing my family for a belated Christmas and seeing in the new year at home. What we are leaving behind will be thought about a lot over the coming days.

I believe that this trip is just the beginning and encourage everybody to get behind Lena and do what you can to see the Eyes Wide Open dream rocking along...

Anyway, there will be opportunities to view the entire photography portfolio and there is a short film to come from me yet. 

Until then stay safe and know that I am really proud to have been a part of the first EWO trip (if only my teachers at school had told me research could be this much fun!)

Speak soon,

Jungle Jim

No comments: